Your privacy is important to us. This statement provides information about what personal information we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
This policy was written to the best of our ability at the current stage of product development. It is subject to change at any time, and we will notify you about major changes via email.
Information that we collect and how we use it:
- We collect your name and email address when you sign up to receive updates. We will never sell your email address or name.
- We collect data about how you interact with the site. This information includes which pages you visit, information about your device, browser, and IP address. We do not send any personal identifiable information to third-party analytics engines, meaning they will not be able to connect your data to your name or email address.
- We collect information about how you engage with emails we send. Our newsletters and marketing emails contain a tracking pixel which tell us if you have opened the email, and we record links you click on inside the email. We use this information to improve our communication and increase the value of the service for you.
- We use third-party vendors to send emails and process payments. We never see, hold, or store your payment details - that is handled by Stripe. Other third-party vendors include SendGrid, Podia, and Google Analytics.
- The internet comes with a footprint. Web servers may automatically capture the following information from visitors to the Site, including the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet address of the Site from which you enter the Site, the pages you visit on the Site and the amount of time you spend on the Site. This visitor information may be used to improve the Site.
- We use this information to:
- to deliver services,
- personalize the website for you,
- enable your access,
- send you a newsletter,
- collect and process payments,
- send you marketing and other emails.
- debug or make improvements to the service,
- corroborate your usage details with other users in order to analyze general trends and habits of users for determining ways to continuously improve the product, and
- protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- provide customer service if you personally report a bug or issue to us via email or a support form embedded in the product, and
- send you relevant information, such as technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages.
Legal Basis for Collection of InformationWe assert the following legal grounds for the collection of data:
- Explicit Consent — When you sign up for the newsletter or purchase a product, you provide explicit consent for us to collect the above listed personal information.
- Legitimate Interests — Finally, we may have additional legitimate interests, including account maintenance and administrative purposes, for the collection of the above listed personal information.
Disclosure of information
We will not voluntarily share your name and email provided via the Site to any third party, except:
- With third parties that we hire to perform services for us (these third parties are not authorized to keep or use your personal information for any other purpose),
- To comply with legal requirements, such as law, regulation, warrant, subpoena, court order, or with a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel or
- In connection with a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Visitor information described above under “Information that we collect and how we use it” may be provided to third parties as described below under “Cookies“ and “Web Beacons.”
Your choices and access
We want to keep your name and email address accurate. You can correct or update your name or email address that you have provided us. The quickest way to do this is to send an email request to support [at] curricular (dot) dev.
The Site may allow you to choose to receive or stop receiving communications from us. You can prevent further use of your name or email address by submission through this form, or by requesting via email at support [at] curricular (dot) dev.
Links to other Web sites
Securing Your Data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. If we store any of your data, we will do so on secure servers.
A cookie is a small text file that the Site can place on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit the Site, a cookie may be placed on your computer for customizing and enhancing your experience on the Site, as described in the above section Information We Collect. Your name and email address are not shared in this cookie. We use a cookie that collects anonymous traffic data. You can set your Web browser to block cookies, but doing so may affect your ability to access certain features of the Site.
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.
The Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personal information from them. If we discover that a child has provided us with personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete this information. If you have reason to believe we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 13, please immediately let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org